Leser

Montag, 4. Januar 2016

Hasenbach 2016 - January

Hello! My name is Christine and I am English.  I am sorry, I do not speak any German, so I will have to write my posts in English! This is my first time participating in the Hasenbach Challenge.... in fact it is my first time using the foundation paper piecing technique.  I hope to get lots of tips and advice from you all!  After some difficulty and some kind advice from Katrin, I have managed to sew my first block.



It is one of the houses and I think that I will probably be making a number of them into a quilt with some of the stars rather than attempting the more difficult blocks.... but who knows.... maybe as I progress I could attempt something else!

Kommentare:

  1. Once you get the hang of it, you can also do the difficult blocks. After a while it is no problem to work with the small pieces anymore! Just practice and you will succeed! The first block is great!
    KATRIN W.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great job! Your block is immaculately and neatly sewn. This is addictive, you will see!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I am looking forward to learning more! Christine x

      Löschen
  3. Dear Christine ,
    for some time I have been following your blog and admire always enthusiastically Stick your arts and your creative ideas . I think it's great that you 're here also there and find your first home very sweet . I like houses always happy whether sewn , embroidered they make you feel home.
    Greetings Sandra

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Sandra! The foundation piecing is very new to me so I am excited to learn more! Looking forward to seeing your projects too! Christine x

      Löschen
  4. It's a nice house, just like in the winter. I like it.

    Petruschka

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Petruschka! I hadn't thought about it being a Winter house but that has given me the idea that I should make different houses for the different seasons! Thank you very much! Christine x

      Löschen
  5. Your first house is beautiful. I wish you all the best for all your PP.works.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I think I have a lot to learn but it will be a lot of fun! Christine x

      Löschen
  6. You have made a very nice house.Love the coulors.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. ein schönes kleines Haus ist entstanden .lg Marita

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. ein schönes kleines Haus ist entstanden .lg Marita

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. hi Christine,
    your first house is looking wunderful.
    Pretty fabrics.
    Greetings Marle

    AntwortenLöschen